Monday, January 17, 2011

Dominica

Dominica was a blast. We got into port at around 8 in the morning. I met up with my friend Kyle and we went exploring. We ended up going to the Botanical Gardens, which had some awesome trees. Then we found a trail (Jack's Walk) which took us up to the top of a hill where you could see the whole town of Roseau. After that, we met up with some friends and took a cab to these huge waterfalls (Trafalger Falls) one of which had a pool at the bottom that you can swim in, pretty freakin amazing.

Today, (Monday Jan 17)I got to go snorkeling in Champagne Reef. Got to see all kinds of stuff. Just got back on the ship and I'm really tired. All in all, pretty great first port. Still 100 days left, can't wait to see what else I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment